Sunday, June 24, 2007

assalamualaikum and hai everybody.....

Reading- I like this section , however my spealing very feeble but I can try read the best.

Writing-I think I’m not strong in this section because good writing need many vocabulary and good grammar.

Listening- I very like this section because does I’m enjoy and happy even I’m not understand.

Speaking- I know I’m shy to speaking with my friend because I’m afraid they not understand what I want speak.

Vocabulary- since stayed in this class, I know many new vocabulary.

Making presentations- I’m feel very enjoy with our project and more closer with my friends, however I’m feel afraid and nervous for making this presentation.

Participating discussions-
I like my group because they very sporting and funny. I’m enjoy work together.

No comments: