Sunday, June 24, 2007

assalamualaikum and hai everybody.....

First of all, thank God because give us a gift to live more and more with His present. Second, thanks to our madam, madam Wan Iman because willing to teach us about English. Many of English lesson we got from her. Thank you so much. Besides, sorry so much to my madam because I think I’m the last person send this assignment. Thanks to all my friend too because always give me a support since I’m joined this class…

Reading - For reading, I think I have not big problems. But quite sometimes, I also makes a mistakes with pronounce. Maybe I’m not reading so much in English.

Writing
For writing, I have a problems. Maybe in a short writing, I can but for a long writing I can’t do that very well because I’m not rich with vocabulary. I must read many of English book to improve my vocabulary, grammar and others to write very well. I can try the best.

Listening
I can listening very good and I haven’t problems in this part. For example, in Longman exercise, I must learn about listening, I can do it. I enjoyed with listening. From that, I also can improve my pronunciation for my reading.

Speaking- For speaking, I have big problems with it. I always try to do it, but I’m shy because I have broken English. I’m not confident with it. But I must try the best.

Vocabulary
- Before I’m joined the foundation English semester, I haven’t many vocabulary with me, but when I joined, I can improve my vocabulary. Madam always give us a new word. Thank you so much.

Making presentations- For making presentation, I’m very nervous because I know I’m not good in speaking and my language very bad. But, I must try the best. Sometimes I have a confident to make it but sometimes, I haven’t. I’m lost.

Participating discussions
- I’m happy and enjoyed with this group. All of them very sporting and always make a joke. Madam also. She always makes me and my friends happy. We also got many of advice and experience from her. Thanks again to her. Since I joined this group, I was found many characteristic from my friend but I’m very happy with them.

GOOD LUCK FOR FINAL EXAM...!!!

THANKS SO MUCH TO MY LOVELY MADAM....=)

No comments: