Sunday, June 24, 2007

assalamualaikum.....

Reading-I think I can read but I have a problem with my language and sometime I’m cannot read with a small word because I have problem with my eyes.

Writing-I cannot writing better because I’m weak with my grammar but I’m happy because madam always help my friend and i.

Listening-I can listen very good and I’m enjoy for listening

Speaking- I know I have problem with my grammar and my language, but I think I’m can try do the best.

Vocabulary- since stayed in this class, I know many new vocabulary.

Making presentations- fists, I very nervous for present but I tried did the best. I think my group was does a good presentation.

Participating discussions- I’m happy with my group and our discussions. My friends very sporting and enjoy with me.

No comments: