Saturday, June 23, 2007

assigment1: writing a Self-Assesmant Essay

Assignment 1: writing a Self-Assesement Essy.

Assalamualaikum......

In learning English, the activities I would like is participating discussions because with this activities I can get another knowledge and can change my opinion with my friends. I also can become the relationship my class more closer.

Besides, I also would like all the activities in learning English because I can improve my mistake in learning English especially in grammar. I also can habituate my self to speak English in front of audience. Then, I always referred to the dictionary when I don’t know about anything. Now, I would like dictionary.It’s become my best friend.he,he…

First time in English class, I’m afraid and borried because I don’t know how to learning English and who was teach me. But, thank you Allah for give me a cute and kind teacher. And finally, thank you madam for always support and give me love and many knowledge. Thanks for everything….miss u madam…

Good luck...

No comments: