Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I love and miss you all...

From Norzuhana...

Hi my lovely madam and friend...
How about english exam last day...
For me it is a difficult.. But i was try my best.. I hope I can get a good marks.. But I dont know about it because my english not good.... All my friend have a good in english...
Now, We didn't have any english class. I'm so sad because I can not learn English again...
Im so happy and enjoyed when I learn English for two month because I have a good and Madam and I also have a lovely friend.. I I hope a relationship still forever...

And I want give a comment about english class...
Reading- Before this, I can read an article english but not fluently and not very good. But in class we all must try read and now I can improve about it..

Writing- I cannot writing be good because I don't have a lot of vocabulary and my grammar so week..But i must do better...

Listening - I like this skill because I get a new word and I can laearn their pronountation.. Sometimes I cann't understand very well, but I must listened carefully and very alert.

Speaking- I cannot speak english very good because i was shy if have a mistake.. But in our class we must try speak in english..So we must do it and I also can speak although a little.

Vocabulary - When I learn English I get anew words and vocabulary.. So I must still remember that's word.

Making presentation - I'm very enjoyed in this part.. But I cannot present be good because I'm so nervous and I cannot speak fluently..I dont know how to lost a nervous, but I must try and I must confident..

Participating discussion- I like my group because we all co-operate and try do the best.

Thanks to all my friend... good bye.. Sayonara...
See you again....

No comments: