Thursday, June 28, 2007

Congrats and Good Luck!

Assalamualaikum girls...

How are you? Have you all gone back to your "kampung"? How was your final exam? Were the questions difficult? I pray that you will do good and score well as I won't be marking your papers. So, from now on...it is up to you to do your best! Good luck!

I would like to congratulate you for completing the course. I had a very fantastic time teaching you. The class was at first very quiet. Everybody was very shy and reserved. Nobody wanted to say anything....

However, the hard cold ice slowly melted and i began to see the other side of you. With words of encouragement, you came out of your shell...brave and confident. You've displayed your inner potential to prosper. You've managed to improve yourself...language wise and attitude wise.

Your drama performance was great though we didn't win the hamper. To me...you are all winners!

I pray that you will continue to polish your english and that you will overcome any obstacle with optimism. Accept criticism with an open heart as the room for improvement is the largest room in this world.

Lastly, I thank you for your cooperation in making our class very lively and entertaining. I also want to encourage you to continue writing...reading...listening...speaking as well as blogging in english. I do not know whether you've realised this...but you have showed a tremendous improvement and I am very proud of you. So girls...keep up the good work and may success will always be yours.

And another thing...if at any point in your life you need a shoulder to cry on...you can always turn to me cause I'll be right here waiting for you.

1 comment:

group 14 said...

hiii...madam thnk 4 evrything