Friday, June 1, 2007

hii friend ! nazraton

Hello my friends and lovely madam...

This morning, I went to our class as usually but I don't know that the class was cancel. Then, I go back to my hostel and I buy fried rice at the cafe with my friend. After that, I join my friend go to kajang.

In the evening, i try read penguin readers book but i feel the book is interesting. The title of the book is Flour Babies. The word not so difficult but the some chapter make me confused. I think that's all for today. Ok, see you again.bye...

1 comment:

group 14 said...

salam..hai k.nazratun...i'm really sory about what had happen to u and ur friend. u was attend to the class but the class was canceled. it is something bad. i'm really sori cz i didn't send the mesege about it becz i haven't keep ur number phone.. then i though somebody will tell u that the class was canceled. i'm reaaly sori. 4gv me...