Sunday, June 3, 2007

Congratulations!



Assalamualaikum and hello girls,


First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your success in creating this blog. I believe that this is a very interesting project that will allow us to interact with each other without having to meet face to face. It is also a good ground for you to practice writing in English. Don't worry about making mistakes....we are all learning. But what is more important is for us to put in more effort and to never give up. I always believe that Allah is Great and that He will always reward those who work hard.


I would also like to thank those who have contributed in turning this blog into a reality. Though this is my first posting, it does not mean that this is also my first time looking at the blog. Actually, I check this blog everyday but due to some technical problem, I didn't manage to sign in. Now that everything is ok, I hope to see many of you in this blog.


Keep up the good work girls.

No comments: