Saturday, June 23, 2007

comments

FE14

Assigment 1 self. Assignment essay.

Salam for you all and madam iman..

What activites in English classes I like/dislike and why?

In English classes, the activities had I liked is speaking. Because I can hear madam was spoken always. With it, my English language will be accretion to much. I enjoyed with my classes and the madam’s prosedur while she learned me and all of my classes. I also can average my mind to remember many of new vocabularies in day for day. I like that study very much. I hope, one day I can get many skills and can afford speaking in English very good.

Whatever, in one of activities I my classes. I also don’t like one activity. That activity is presentation. I dislike that activity because I was nervous an afraid when I be faced with many of peoples. That’s my problems since I were at primary school and secondary school. I were undertaked and tried so much to infatuate myself. But I can’t change myself to be so brave and fearless.

That’s all comments from me. As a whole, I like many of activities in my classes. I love the steps and prosedurs that teached by madam. Madam showed many useful instructions for me and my classes. I hope in the future, I can become like madam and all of intelectualls in English language.

Nurulfirdaus bt Daud
A109301

1 comment:

Machiavelli said...

Looks like you're improving.