Saturday, June 23, 2007

Assignment 1: Writing a Self-Assessment Essay

What activities in English classes I LIKE/ DISLIKE and WHY

Assalamualaikum n very good morning!!

Hi Friends n my Madam Iman...The activities in English classes I like such as reading, writing and speaking. It can make me to able to speak or write quickly, easily and well, especially in English Language. Besides, I think listening activities it’s very interesting to practice ourself to listening more better about something statements whether in radio or computer. From this activities it can make me to more affected by something and receiving impression or responding to stimuli easily.

From the vocabulary activities, I think it also can make me to upgrade my knowledge and improve my English Language. I like participating disscutions too, because I can change my opinion with all my friends. Besides, when we discuss together can produce perfect ideal in our group. The relationship with all my friends become more closer from this activities.

But, when making presentation I don’t like it. Because from this activities I must speaks around my all friends and I’m also nerveous person. So, I don’t like this activities. However, for me this activities it’s very well because can practiced ourself to speak in front of other people and to become ourself more brave and confident in the future.

In overall, there are many activities in my class, such as reading, speaking, writing, listening and others. And I’m very like these activities. I’m very thankful for all my friends, especially Madam Iman, because she give more information, knowledge, supporting, helping during this English classes…Thanks for everything!!

No comments: