Saturday, June 23, 2007

huhu....i will miss our class...n our madam..:( Sakinah..

Assalamualaikum...
hye..all my friends..how are u..fuhh..two month will finish...very fast time go...monday our exam...i don't believed that...emm...however...i must belived that...huhuhu...i hope our friendship forever..Amiin...congratulation to our drama...whatever..our drama very best..:)and...at here i want to say very sorry to all my friends if i can't give co operation to our group or something you all don't like about me...i'm so sorry...i'm just human...and..to my lovely madam..you so very speacial for me..thank you for your learning and very sorry if i make mistake or problem with you....i love you...lastly..all my friends...good luck for your examination......hepi together......hepi holiday..n..."selamat balik kampung"....hehehe...

No comments: