Monday, June 25, 2007

EILIEY


Assalamualaikum..
I want to wish tq tq very much to madam for giving me more knowledge about English and not bored to teach me and friend. First class with u, I worried and afraid how could I did, coz I think all teacher to teach English like “tiger” aummmmmmmm..huhuhu J but with u I have easy to learn English I feel ok, happy, funny and enjoyed so happy…u know madam I like to saw ur face when u make a story J I know so terrible for u to teach we coz my English very weakness I know that huhuhu….but I proud and happy with u madam…u r the great teacher I have…I also apologize if I make u angry and not give u feedback in the class…I hope we seeing nxt time and I miss your class very much coz I can feel now huhu…so sad separate with u madam…I want ur doa’ always with me…may allah bless we alwaz….see u madam….

No comments: