Saturday, June 23, 2007

Assignment 1 (maizatunsakinah)

assalamualikum, hai my friends and my madom..this my assignment and my experiences when i join in group 14.

About achievements in learning English in my foundation English class I enjoy all the activities and it make me improve my English language. Beside that make me a little bit confident to write in English language.

My madam and my friend helped me to make me confident in my English language. Many things they do to me. Thanks you very much for my friends and for my madam specially. In my reading before foundation English oh I don’t like to read all of something about English language. Because what? I must to refer the dictionary to understand the word. But some time I got the meaning but I can’t understand it. It became me to unlike and the last negative effect to read something about English. But when I have foundation English class it makes me to like a little bit about something article in English. I have activity in class, Peguin reader books and the Longman online program. It many helped me to make me like English.

In the listening now I like listen a western song such as flying without wings from west life. It helped me the right pronoun. Also in Longman program activities it practiced me to always listen about English language.

Majority of are activities in class I like. Some of are activities I unlike. That is speaking and presentation. Because what? It became me nervous. That makes me afraid to talks in front of my friend and my madam usually. Some time when I front in class that different what I want to talks that different what I plant to talks. But that the new experience for me.

In this foundation English class have many experiences when I join. I have a nice relation ship with my friend and my madam usually. I was very proud with it. I hope our relation ship will never and forever and ever.

No comments: