Sunday, May 27, 2007

Nur Azyyati Bt Che Seman ( A103995 )

Assalamualaikum..........How are you all today?I hope you all fine and Allah blessing you all..
First day in English class,I feel nervous and feal because existed learning English.I await who is teach we all .And then 15 minute later,my teacher who is cute and beautiful woman was coming in the class.Her name is Wan Iman Bt Wan Salim.After that she introduce herself.

And then,teacher Wan Iman give we all to answer the test paper.I feel difficult because the answer is confuse.How are you all feel..........?

After we finished answer the test paper,teacher Wan Iman was explanation to we all about course briefing,introduction to class blog.

Second day..,We have Ice breaking activity.We apportion in small groups.With this activity,I can know what favourite my friend in class and make tinghter linkage.

After that...We all reading article in the book..Reading activity can improve my knowledge in english and I can speak here with accurate anything word with instruction teacher Wan Iman.

Teacher Wan Iman was teaching we all about vacabulary.I feel delight because matter is ground and I know it before learning in the class.

Third day...We cause to be speaking activity.We all apportion in small group.Firstly,we have session dialogue with group.And then.....each person in the group must introduce their family and present in class.With this activity I know about their background.

Next day...We cause to be Language Camp Briefing.We apportion in two group and each group must draw the zoo plan and location animals in their zoo.Each person must choice one animal and present it in the class and tell about why they choose it animal... In this activity I feel delight and enjoy it......

The last activity........We do test the mind..I feel this activity is challenge to do something and interesting.I like this activity because it can test the mind and make tighter linkage in the group and class...........

No comments: