Saturday, May 26, 2007

NADIRAH

Salam everyone.. hei where are you my friends? it so quite in here.. come on...join us..
yesterday we are discuss about drama...i hope we will work together.. if you have some problems or something you don't agree, i hope we can discuss about it.. we are in a group, right? so, let talk.

i like an activity in our course in foundation english..but sometime, i feel hard. but, i always try to solve my problem slowly. such as to answer question in logman programme. i dont say it a problem, but the situation make me feel unhappy.. i must go ptsl by bus and sometime there are no bus. then i have to wait for long time to book my pc. oh... so tired.. guys, can u give some advise or opinion? i dont know if you are feel and face the situation such as what happen to me, because i think i'm not very patient person.hehe.. and sometime i'm blurr and confuss, so it give some stress to me.

thanx...

No comments: