Wednesday, May 23, 2007

NADIRAH SAMSUDDIN ( A109261 )

Hai my dear friends!!!!
assalamualaikum

Happy with our group? i tell u that u must be happy .hehehe... fuh... i enjoy with my group. now i always try to speak english. i feel so ashmed when speak in this language because i know that i'm not the best one to talk in english... but i want always learn about it.i have no skill in anything either in writing, listening, and the others. you know friends, i like to read an english book. i dont know why because i dont like to read it before. but, after i try to read the easy book in english languange, i'm very like it. i really want to read it as much as possible. so, i suggest you, if you dont like to read an english book, you should try to read the easy first. so you will so happy when you understand it. so, u will try to read the harder then insyaallah you will be better then. i hope so because i'm still try to make it real. so everyone...help ourself... k, i think that all. and thanks to my madam, wan iman. she always give me some spirit to be the best in english..and all of u friends... salam..

1 comment:

Iman Salim said...

Nadirah, i see that you really want to improve your English and I am happy to see such effort in my students. I just hope that all of your friends (who are normally quite in class) can be more brave and participative. I think that you should all regard our classroom as a place for you to practice your English. I really want all of you to speak English in my class. And another thing, do feel free to visit my blog at http://wanimanwansalim.blogspot.comand post some comments. See you tomorrow insyaAllah