Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hi..i'm coming again~~ =p ~Rosmani~

Assalamualaikum..to my beloved madame and all of my lovely friend..~~
first of all, thanks to ALLAH because give me change to learn english..
Thanks a lot too to very cute madame, because teach me and my freinds with a good style..=p.. also to all of my friends..i love english, love our 14 group's and of course love our madame..she looked very cute..i'm assume that her daughter very cute too..hee =p ~~
i'm not good in english before..but i'm also try to improve my langguage to be better..i like english. But maybe before this, i have not enough time to learn and study smart in english..i will use this time in third semester to learn english to make my skill be better than before..insyALLAH..
i know my langguage so bad..hehe..but i'll try my best to improve my skill..
i think that all from me for today..to be continue next time..
see you..(^o^)
{..May wE aLwaYS pEaCE iN ALLAH's lOve..}

No comments: