Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hi...assalamualaikum....FyDaH =).....(A 105854)

assalamualaikum....=)
first of all thanks to my lovely teacher, madam iman...i'm very happy study in your class becoz you are very kind, friendly, sporting and so beautiful..nice to meet you...i hope i can improve my english during this sem...first of the day when the class start, i'm very scared becoz i know i'm not so good in english...but when i join this class, i have some feel confident to improve my english to come well...i hope madam can help me..=(also for all my friend, i hope so...i always enjoy with this class...always happy u know...but sometimes i feel so sad and scared if i can't settled my work perfect.....i think thats all for tonight...i hope i will see you all again...bye....
assalamualaikum......

No comments: